Life gave me a new season!


I was walking a lonesome sky
I passed by sunshine lived the moon's delight
Left the lousy moments and carried a handful of white

I then walked over, wished the sky goodbye
Had my wishes though, wrapped and bound
A better day perhaps, another reason to be found

And when I felt tired, I lay down Earth
A heavy hug, a deep sleep was blessed
I was then taken into dreams, where I confessed

The breeze woke me kissing, said I have been missing
At this I then laughed and giggled felt like moving again
Carried my conscience, it was numb coz still had the pain

Then was the time, when I lived glory
An unknown but true, but true pleasure
I saw YOU standing, as if I found a treasure

The nature had set its play, we waited our role
We looked at each other, ages as if we knew
You patiently listened, and I loved the view

It started then raining, it then shined brightest
I realise I found a gem, I could keep
I fell euphoria, if laugh crazy or simply weep

We moved together for better
I held your hand, you kept my arm close
And when I would fall, you helped me rose

When I asked Jesus what’s my fate?
He asked me to wait, wait for the reason.

The day I met you, moment I realised
Life gave me a new season
and you been the reason
YOU been the reason!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

itz awesome.......it rly touchd my heart

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © Sinister LounGe