Sometimes...




Sometimes you make me wonder why?

Sometimes you felt what I meant...

Sometimes you gave me life when I was numb...

Sometimes you stayed quiet when I expected a say...

Sometimes you laughed for me but inside cried...

Sometimes you loved my voice when silence lived by...

Sometimes you hurt deepest and cursed...

Sometimes you judged wrong though been right...

Sometimes you loved teasing and made me cry...

Sometimes you got all over me and hugged tight...

Sometimes you fell apart but cared none...

Sometimes you came to dreams just to wake...

Sometimes you left a pain that itched...

Sometimes you were unsure about things...

Sometimes you bothered and it turned insane...

Sometimes you say its fate, better believe...

Sometimes you made me a fool and left brave...

Sometimes you dance the rain thinking of me...

Sometimes you promised you dint have 2 make...

Sometimes you caused shiver leaving me helpless...

Sometimes you wished I was there but stood alone...

Sometimes you got frustrated and stopped talking...

Sometimes you meant like you knew it all...

Sometimes you carried enough to set ablaze...

Sometimes you said I am the best...

Sometimes you left in awe like the rest...

Sometimes you thought if you are going the right track...

Sometimes you said it doesn’t have to happen...

Sometimes you wished if things never changed...

Sometimes you won’t let me be close when you need...

Sometimes you met like strangers and go your way...

Sometimes you just pity for d sake...

Sometimes you wished if you could forget...

Sometimes you wondered why you being this way...

Sometimes you questioned why there wasn’t an answer...

Sometimes you would still feel all the very same way...

Sometimes...

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © Sinister LounGe