CrY....!


Once again i feel so numb,i feel dead
I dnt feel right,i feel like,shootin my head
M screaming hell,m worn by pain
Its makin me lose,m goin insane

I had enuff,whn is it gona get ovr
Learnt my mistakes,been too sober
I think,i will die,i will fall
When will i hv peace,whn wud it end . . . It all?
Wt do i say? Wt do i do?
U r bettr,cuz
U cn cry tears,bt i cry words

Hurt me best,m devastated
Evry breath is misery,bettr hated
Its diggin through,through my skin
I will burn my soul,let d wicked win

Watchin me hauntd,watchin me fear
Savin a savage show,my shreiks if cud neone hear
Me being high,high on sufferings
Hidin at my bak,my vry own instincts
Wts d othr way? Thts my story!
U r bettr,cuz
U cn cry tears,bt i cry words

How wud i live,live d last?
A lesser loved life,a non worthy past
I will lie to my fate,i will make it waĆ­t
My wrdz wud be the last ,
the least great

I xpct 2 c my destiny,bt it wont b soon
I make sure,i hv d curse,nt a boon
Till i hear worse,i vil keep trying
I am loving it hurt me,my wounds r bleeding
Yes,thts wt m gona do,cuz its mine
U r bettr ,nd m bettr alone
U cn cry tears,bt i cry words

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © Sinister LounGe