My Divine Confession


It happened at the early sun
The senses in me, when realized
Past turned history, smooth and silent surprise

Unfaithful deeds mine, had to have payback
But the words were still bound
Someone had been waiting, the silence no more stayed

Evil had to let go, the wicked had to lose
For the tragedy caused
The pains and the wounds

Held amid in awe and fire
Lies unworthy, unversed, untold
A little hard work, somewhat desire

Searched the corners, the highest places
Where should I go, where next. . .?
The answers were nowhere, just blank spaces

The Satan stands before
Eyes bear witness to the silent communication
The confessor awaits with folding hands
Asking "Will you be the one I cud make my divine confession?"
My divine confession

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

its awesome.flight of thought is really cool :)

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © Sinister LounGe