\m/ rÕcKwHòR€ \m/


The curse is calling, it’s a no escape room
Its no looking back now, the hollow fate the mighty doom

Whatever it feels, it simply thrills
The claws when tear, the voice then shrills

Ready or not, here comes the havoc
The pain shall chase, no matter we run or walk

I am loving this hate, am in a mood to war
Cuz am insane, am a rÕcKwHòR€

Look at me, am crazy at once
When you shoot me, shoot me a loved gun

Sooner or later, it’s gonna be deep down hell
Lets just push hard, push hard & yell

The crimson sun is not my friend
The pitch dark night is worthy to spend

I say if I care the hurt is always less than more
Cuz am insane, am a rÕcKwHòR€

1 comments:

Unknown said...

gzab yar...now m gettin ur plans..ur a rockstar bro..

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © Sinister LounGe